Introduction to Blackboard Collaborate


It has been such a busy and draining few months.  One of my recent achievements has been the introduction of Blackboard Collaborate at the University of Southampton.  I had been asked to run a live webinar ahead of go-live, but I was concerned that it would take up time I did not have, and not necessarily have the reach I would be looking for.  So I created a video that runs through some background and then gives a live demo.  It was recorded in one take with minor editing afterwards. 

A link to the video was included in a "Get ready for teaching online" document sent to all programme leads, module leads, and senior academic tutors at the University of Southampton.  As such it has now reached more than 1500 views, and the Collaborate service has been very successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My updated theme for Blackboard 3800.13

Reactions to "Blackboard accessibility beyond Ally"