Webinar Presentation: Introduction to Blackboard Discussion Forums


I recently gave a presentation introducing discussion boards for asynchronous communication as part of our drive to engage and inform Blackboard users as our institution moves more learning and teaching online as part strategy to cope with COVID19.

The bulk of the presentation was an online demonstration which members of the University of Southampton may view online.

I have uploaded the slides to slide share so that they can be reviewed and used by any other Blackboard users.  Maybe they are useful.

It was quite nice to bring out my personal PowerPoint template for another use.

The webinar went well but did demonstrate the drawbacks of using MS Teams.  The audience was randomly taking control of my slides and kicking me out of the presentation as they clicked around to see the effect of different icons within the user interface.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My updated theme for Blackboard 3800.13